- «Legends George Hotel» Mystical Lviv A City of Feelings Lviv Night Guard Batyar’s heart Lost Lviv A City for Two Unconventional Lviv «Batyar’s Dream» «Batyar’s Path» «City Roofs»
10.00 Meet with our tour guide. At your request, we can arrange breakfast for you at a picturesque restaurant in downtown Lviv. Our traditional stroll around Rynok Square and its adjoining streets can intrigue even those guests, who have already been to Lviv before. The city’s architecture and pleasant atmosphere will, as always, envelop you during your walk. We will visit the Ruthenian, the Armenian, and the Roman Catholic churches, the Boim chapel, and the Ruthenian and Jewish parts of Lviv as well.
But the most important:
Our city guide will emphasize unusual and unconventional Whos, Whats, Wheres, Whens, Whys, and Hows of Lviv:
• Which Lviv citizen first introduced kiwi to Europe?
• How much did the first car in Lviv cost?
• What was hidden in the man-made mound on High Castle Hill?
• How much gold was used to restore the Opera and Ballet Theatre?
• During our city tour we will reveal the secrets of mysterious signs on the walls of Lviv’s churches and defensive walls.
• You’ll discover how Lviv citizens hid their most precious resource from their enemies – water.
• Who were «fondancers» and what did they do?
You will discover and learn about all that and much much more during our city walk.
14.00 Our city tour ends.
TOUR DURATION: 2 - 2,5 hours
Number of participants – 10 or more
* VIP Groups with less than 10 people: please contact us for small group prices.
* Children under 12 receive a 50% discount.
Price includes: • Tour guide services.
Price does not include: • Transportation fees, • Entrance fees.